Sunday, April 20, 2014

#297 Easter Sunday

So I've been doing a bit of practicing with my pictures and wooo getting better and still learning more tricks but I really think this looks pretty good ...... Happy Easter Everybody :)

Items Worn
Skin- [HUSH] Starr - Berry - Cream HUSH ] Skins
Boobies-  Violet Studios vString Revo Natural vString
Feet - Slink - Slink
Hands- Slink Slink
Bootie - Ghetto Booty 3 u L u k i e
Lipstick -[PF] Glossy Pout Lipstick <Lt. Tones> - Baby Pink - [Pink Fuel]
Hair -+Spellbound+ Ellie // Fatpack {WEAR} - +Spellbound+
Tiara -//elephante poses// If I Can Dream Tiara *Tower Princess* RARE
Clutch - Oh la la! ::Bunny Purse:: A - creator -sleepy hermit (gacha item - I don't think she has an inworld)

Gloves -GLOVES --LUCKIE- PUNKIE GLOVES - Luckie Mainstore
Dress ----->Plunge l v3 - Indented Fashions
Shoes - ::HH:: Hucci Talasea Sandal - 21 Shoe (::HH:: Hucci 21Shoe March 2014 Special) Hucci






No comments:

Post a Comment